Laser Therapy in Cincinnati, OH
How Does It Work?
Low-level laser therapy or LLLT is one of the most effective ways to treat the progression of hair loss today. LLLT has been found to arrest or stabilize hair loss in about 90% of patients, and with consistent use, has also been found to stimulate hair regrowth in around 50%.
Why Choose Lasercap Lcpro?
- Improves the quality of your hair
- Non-surgical, non-drug hair restoration
- Revolutionary technology built inside a cap
- Easy to use, store and carry!
- Medical hair-treatment at home
- Holistic therapy for thinning hair
- 224 cool lasers for optimal and uniform power
- Available exclusively by the physician only
Before and After Photos
*Each patient is unique and individual results may vary.
Call today to schedule your consultation
What Is Lasercap Lcpro?
It’s the most revolutionary technology which promotes hair growth and treats hair thinning without surgery or drugs. Available exclusively through select hair restoration physicians, the LaserCap LCPRO uses advanced laser-therapy science to treat hair loss. This FDA-cleared medical device has 224 cool laser diodes built inside a hat for full and uniform scalp coverage. The best part? It is incredibly easy to use. Wear it under any favorite hat just 3 times a week for 30 minutes for effective treatment.
‘LCPRO is perfect for those, who want to invest in long-term holistic hair-care with powerful results but without surgery or drugs with unwanted side-effects.”
Frequently Asked Questions
If you live in the states of Ohio or Kentucky, Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgery offers laser therapy among its services. For a full list of services, please visit our Locations page.
Why choose Dr. Donath
- Graduated summa cum laude from Ohio University where he was a scholarship recipient and was inducted into the prestigious Phi Beta Kappa national honor society.
- He then completed medical school at the University of Cincinnati, widely recognized as one of the top medical centers in the country, where he was President of the school’s American Medical Student Association.
- Completing a rigorous five-year residency training program in all aspects of Head and Neck Surgery at St. Louis University.
- He additionally spent time studying at Harvard Medical School with the Director of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Dr. Mack Cheney.
- Has been nominated as a Top Doctor in Cincinnati Magazine and by Castle Connolly for many consecutive years.
- Is a national trainer of other physicians for both Galderma and Allergan, and is a frequent guest on multiple media outlets to present the public with the most recent facial aesthetic techniques.
Call us today for an appointment.