Laser Therapy in Cincinnati
Laser Therapy Benefits: Targeted Skin Rejuvenation
How Does Laser Therapy Work?
Low-level laser therapy or LLLT is one of the most effective ways to treat the progression of hair loss today. LLLT has been found to arrest or stabilize hair loss in about 90% of patients, and with consistent use, has also been found to stimulate hair regrowth in around 50%.
Before Laser Therapy: What Is Lasercap Lcpro?
It’s the most revolutionary technology which promotes hair growth and treats hair thinning without surgery or drugs. Available exclusively through select hair restoration physicians, the LaserCap LCPRO uses advanced laser-therapy science to treat hair loss. This FDA-cleared medical device has 224 cool laser diodes built inside a hat for full and uniform scalp coverage. The best part? It is incredibly easy to use. Wear it under any favorite hat just 3 times a week for 30 minutes for effective treatment.
‘LCPRO is perfect for those, who want to invest in long-term holistic hair-care with powerful results but without surgery or drugs with unwanted side-effects.”
Why Choose Lasercap Lcpro for your Laser Therapy?
- Improves the quality of your hair
- Non-surgical, non-drug hair restoration
- Revolutionary technology built inside a cap
- Easy to use, store and carry!
- Medical hair-treatment at home
- Holistic therapy for thinning hair
- 224 cool lasers for optimal and uniform power
- Available exclusively by the physician only
Laser TherapyBefore & Afters
*Each patient is unique and individual results may vary.
Why choose Dr. Donath — Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- Internationally renowned facial plastic surgeon–has lectured around the world and is published in leading medical journals.
- Patients travel from across the US and internationally for Dr. Donath’s expertise.
- Graduated summa cum laude (highest honors) from Ohio University where he was a scholarship recipient and was inducted into the prestigious Phi Beta Kappa national honor society.
- He then completed medical school at the University of Cincinnati, widely recognized as one of the top medical centers in the country, where he was President of the school’s American Medical Student Association.
- Completing a rigorous five-year residency training program in all aspects of Head and Neck Surgery at St. Louis University.
- He additionally spent time studying at Harvard Medical School.
- He has been nominated as a Top Doctor in Cincinnati Magazine and by Castle Connolly for many consecutive years — more than a decade.
- Is a national trainer of other physicians for both Galderma (Dysport®, Restylane®) and Allergan (Botox®, Juvederm®), and is a frequent guest on multiple media outlets to present the public with the most recent facial aesthetic techniques.