Fat Transfer before and after, frontal
It has been 8 months since my fat transfer, and it still looks great. I live in an area with tons of cosmetic surgeon options, but flew cross country just for Dr. Donath's work. I chose Dr. Donath for several reasons.
- office staff communication made me feel like they had total transparency. (The first impression was correct, every person on his staff did their job with excellence - front office, post-op nurse, billing, etc)
- He guarantees his work. I had multiple eyelid surgeries and one fat transfer surgery prior to finding him. My history was that after healing, things shift and my body in particular resorbed my first fat transfer rather quickly. I wanted a long term solution, not a temporary filler.
- Fair pricing.
- Bed-side manner, scientific/artistic eye saw everything I wanted to fix, understood me completely. I have had about 6 different surgeons for various cosmetic procedures due to my birth defects, and I am the most confident with Dr. Donath.
I had a sort of difficult case. I needed fat put into my upper eyelid crease as well as in the lower supporting eyelid one side, because I have assymetry due to birth defect. This is a very delicate area to have work done, and I was right to give him my implicit trust. I look as close to symmetrical as I have in my entire life.
I also had fat placed in my upper cheeks because I was looking prematurely aged and tired, and man- his work looks so natural now!
I also decided to have him perform some subsicion and fat injection on some lower cheek acne scars. It worked.
I'm happy with everything, and all of his carefully thought out techniques definitely proved themselves in longevity. I will be making an appointment to return for a top-off after the one year mark, but man- this was a absolutely the best money I've spent on a cosmetic procedure.
* Each patient is unique and individual results may vary.
- Alexander S. Donath, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- View profile page
- 7763 Montgomery Road, Suite A, Cincinnati, OH, 45236